All orders will generally be dispatched within 1-2 Business Days (Business Days excludes weekends and public holidays) but may take up to 4 Business Days From our Sydney Warehouse.
From time to time, we may experience delays in dispatch due to high volume of sales, trade shows, public holidays, government restrictions or situations beyond our control however we will endeavour to notify you of any delays as they occur.
Due to all parcels requiring a signature on delivery - we cannot leave a note for the postman saying your parcel can be left at the door/behind the gate/ etc. It will be attempted to be delivered and then transferred to your Local Post Office for collection, in the event you do not collect the parcel in time and the parcel is returned to us or you supply us with the incorrect information, we will charge you the shipping costs to re-post.
Shipping for AU orders over $100 are free, and for orders under $100, a flat rate fee of $12.00 applies - for any international orders this will be calculated by weight and is reflected within the checkout pages.
How Long Will Delivery Take?
Once your items have been dispatched you will receive an email with the tracking information so you can monitor the progress of your shipment. Delivery can be expected within 1 - 6 business days, depending on your location, however occasionally, carriers experience delays. Balmain Paris Hair Couture will try our best to ensure prompt dispatch however once your parcel leaves our warehouse any delays are beyond our control.
Who Will Deliver My Parcel?
All orders are shipped with Australia Post Express
My Order Never Arrived
In the rare event your order has not arrived contact us via email
Balmain Paris Hair Couture will not be liable for parcels lost in transit if:
- The parcel postal address provided by you is invalid or incorrect, and
- The parcel delivery has been altered by the receiver by means of, parcel redirect, Safe Drop, request of parcel to be left in a safe place, parcels not collected from Post Office/Depot in time, or parcel has been delivered to the address and someone at the given address has accepted the parcel and not given you the parcel. Once the parcel has been received at the requested address Balmain Paris Hair Couture is no longer liable for your parcel and,
- If the parcel has been damaged in transit
We can only accept refunds, returns & exchanges for unopened items purchased from us at balmainhaircouture.com and must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of product. Refunds are credited to the original payment only. All of our returns are processed at the below address:
Attn: Balmain Hair Returns
Professional Use Pty Ltd
PO BOX 80
North Ryde BC NSW 1670
Please note, we do not cover the shipping costs for returns/exchanges and do not accept any liability of loss or damaged products in transit - this is the responsibility of the sender so we recommend sending by insured and registered postage.
We will provide a consignment label and accept returns and/or process refunds, including postage costs, in the following circumstances:
- Product/s that have been damaged in transit - you must notify us within 1 business day of receipt,
- Products/s that develop a fault within the first 30 days after purchase, except from customer misuse or wilful damage,
- Product/s that have been wrongly delivered.
You should expect to receive your refund, store credit or replacement within 5 business days of us receiving your item.
Please send your returns to us here:
Professional Use, PO Box 80, North Ryde BC NSW 1670
Faulty and Damaged Items
We personally ensure that every Balmain Paris Hair Couture product leaves our showroom in the highest standard and is rigorously checked before dispatch, however if you do think you have received a faulty or damaged product, please contact us and explain the issue you are experiencing and we will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible.